5757 Wilshire Boulevard
The Actors Fund, a nationwide human services organization that helps all professionals in performing arts and entertainment, seeks an Administrative Assistant in the Advancement department. The position performs diversified administrative and support duties for Advancement Department and Director, Western Region.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for confidential, accurate and time sensitive communications with all stakeholders, as well as coordination of logistics for the Western Council, donor meetings and fundraisers. Manage Raisers Edge, AudienceView, Wealth Engine/Gravyty entries, research and reporting.
Western Region Director
- Manage daily calendar and appointments
- Organize, coordinate and schedule meetings as directed
- Maintain detailed contact lists
- Organize travel arrangements and process expenses
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of Western Council and committee meetings (book rooms, order food, send out reminders, prepare handouts, record minutes, etc.)
- Organize outreach calls and meetings with donors and community leaders, as well as broader outreach events with unions, guilds and associations
- Prepare and produce regular Raisers Edge and Wealth Engine reports
- Conduct research, manage follow-up and enter notes into Raisers Edge
- Maintain “House Seats” program with timely, accurate recordings of purchases
- Provide administrative support for fundraising events as needed
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organize travel arrangements and prepare and monitor invoices
- Maintain inventory and supplies
- Book conference calls, rooms, couriers, etc.
- Participate in the rotation of The Fund’s front desk reception coverage
- Associates Degree minimum, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years administrative experience or in a related area
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Raisers Edge a strong plus
- Working knowledge of VOIP softwares like GoToMeeting, Microsoft teams, Zoom meeting and/or Skype for business a plus
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and skilled at multi-tasking
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Strong attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Valid CA Driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Flexible hours including some weekend and evening hours as needed
ABOUT THIS POSITION
This is a full-time non-exempt hourly position based in The Actors Fund’s Western Region offices in Los Angeles. The Actors Fund offers a competitive salary, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including: choice of multiple health and dental plan options, voluntary vision, flex and dependent care plans, employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance, supplemental life and disability, 401(k) plan with generous employer match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off and paid parking.
ABOUT THE ACTORS FUND
The Actors Fund is a national human services organization that fosters stability and resiliency, and provides a safety net for performing arts and entertainment professionals over their lifespan. Through offices in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, The Fund serves everyone in film, theatre, television, music, opera, radio and dance with programs including social services and emergency financial assistance, health care and insurance counseling, housing, and secondary employment and training services. Visit www.actorsfund.org.
For more about The Actors Fund, please visit: www.actorsfund.org.
The Actors Fund is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
A complete application will include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations.