Details: commensurate with experience
2 Washington Street
The Fundraising & Events Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all fundraising efforts. The successful candidate will help forge new relationships to build Exponents’ visibility, impact, and financial resources. Will also develop key external alliances by cultivating individual and philanthropic support.
- Actively work with the VP/CFO to develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising strategy to include corporate, foundation, and individual donors.
- Set the table for CEO fundraising with a push towards being out and asking frequently.
- Have primary responsibility for producing various fundraising events and coordinating the annual fundraising appeal.
- Manage and track all donor information; provide and present statistical analysis to board and senior leaders.
- Develop and implement a stewardship program aimed at cultivating deeper ties with donors.
- Work with the board on Give and Get program and fundraising activities.
- Provide high-level prospect research on individuals, corporations, and foundations that matches with mission and the services.
- Plan and execute creative strategies to identify sources of major gifts ($25,000+) private support to ensure agency fundraising initiatives have sufficient prospects to meet fundraising goals.
- The Prospect Analyst is responsible for identifying, researching, and analyzing prospects for major gift cultivation and solicitation.
· Excellent oral & written Communication
· Detailed oriented
· Strong project management skills
- 5-plus years of professional experience in a nonprofit organization; demonstrated success in a development function (managing and forging relationships with multiple donor sources).
- Tangible experience of having expanded and cultivated existing donor relationships over time.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to influence and engage a wide range of donors and build long-term relationships.
- Bachelor's degree required.
· Ability to identify, develop, and mentor a team of volunteers.
- High energy and passion for the work is essential.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
Reports To: Vice President & CFO
Minimum Education Required