Position Overview [For the complete posting, see https://twoten.org/about-us/careers-two-ten/]
The Development Coordinator is an important member of the recently amalgamated Development and Marketing teams, who is responsible for donor communications, prospect research, performance tracking, donor recognition and provides support to the Director of Development and the Chief Marketing and Development Officer.
The Coordinator is based in Waltham and reports to the Director of Development.
Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1. Oversees all donor communications including gift acknowledgments, pledge reminders, donor impact reports, phone and email queries; prepares materials for prospect and donor visits, including directions, collateral and gift/program data.
2. Manages the prospect research function including donor profiles, corporate performance and all intelligence-gathering.
3. Responsible for donor records, donation tracking, gift processing, donor rolls, prospect lists, performance tracking and continually updates database records.
4. Coordinates all data entry for the department utilizing RE.NXT.
5. Primary liaison with Digital Communications Manager to produce development content for the website, social media, e-mail, e-newsletters and e-appeals and fundraising events.
6. Supports and helps execute all annual appeals including direct mail and digital campaigns and donor stewardship functions; assists with general clerical support for the department and agency as assigned by immediate supervisor and the President.
7. Provides support for special events (e.g. Golf Outings, Two Ten Day) as needed to include assisting with mailings, phone inquiries, in‐kind gift tracking, event coordination and other clerical duties as designated by project managers.
8. Stays current with trends in philanthropy and with technical developments that apply to Two Ten’s mission; reviews industry publications and daily web announcements (executive hires, lay‐offs, company changes, buy‐outs, etc.) track/make updates within Raiser’s Edge and update team.
Competitive, see posting
Minimum Education Required