Population Health Data Analytics Manager
- Job posted by Callen-Lorde Community Health Center of New York City
356 West 18th Street
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality health care and related services to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities — in all their diversity — regardless of ability to pay.
The Population Health Analytics Manager (PHAM) will direct clinic-wide initiatives that aim to help Callen-Lorde understand its trends, indicators, and provider performance through data. The PHAM will supervise a small staff of Coordinators and will also collaborate closely with Health Information Technology staff to create innovative systems for data capturing and reporting. The PHAM will respond to data requests, build customized reports, and help develop a culture of data literacy throughout the clinic. The PHAM will also work with the management team to update protocols, provide documentation trainings to staff, and perform other administrative support functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Masters preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, work accurately under stringent deadlines and remain calm, focused, and helpful under stress.
- Experience in health care, HIV service delivery or social services preferred (2-3years)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills and the ability to self-manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations, including gay, bisexual, and transgender communities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIV/AIDS, Sexually Transmitted Infections and transmission risks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of city, state, national and global prevention strategies.
- General knowledge of Electronic Medical Record (EMRs) practices
- Experience creating and maintaining strong working relationships with both non-technical and technical partners
- Basic Understanding of relational database structures and SQL
- Commitment to the mission of Callen- Lorde Community Health Center.
Exceptional no cost medical plan option for you and your family, dental insurance, vision insurance, no cost life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance, TransitChek, a generous paid time off plan, and a 403B retirement savings plan.
Minimum Education Required