Communications and Membership Coordinator
- Job posted by National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
1200 New York Ave
The National Register of Health Service Psychologists is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our 10-person team as a Communications and Membership Coordinator. This entry-level position is an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for recruitment and retention communications, member relations and support, social media outreach, and other development and program-related activities.
About the National Register:
The National Register of Health Service Psychologists is the largest credentialing organization for psychologists. Established in 1974, the independent nonprofit organization is dedicated to improving healthcare by identifying psychologists who meet specific credentialing standards to consumers, healthcare organizations, and regulatory bodies. Please visit the National Register’s website for more information – www.nationalregister.org.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Draft and send recruitment, retention and other promotional communications to members, potential members, and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and send monthly e-newsletter.
- Coordinate social media outreach.
- Arrange in-person presentations by the Executive Officer.
Member Services (40%):
- Promote member benefits access and utilization across various platforms.
- Prompt and friendly phone and email contact with members to resolve issues.
- Oversee annual renewal cycle for members, including billing and reconciling overdue accounts.
- Maintain records in member management database.
- Maintain fundraising database to track, solicit, and recognize donations.
- Promote National Register Internship Partnership Fund grants to interested stakeholders.
Additional Projects (15%):
- Additional marketing and member services projects as assigned.
- BA or BS degree
- 2 years of relevant work experience in customer service, membership and/or client relationship development, and marketing desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work independently and in a small team setting.
- Experience in MS Excel, WordPress, and Mailchimp.
Generous benefits include employer-funded medical, dental and vision insurance, paid sick and personal leave, and a transportation stipend.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
No calls, please.