Details: Salary DOE.
1216 Pine St, Suite 300
Community mental health and addiction services nonprofit clinic looking for a full-time File Clerk/Receptionist/Admin Position whose responsibilities will include covering a very busy front desk and other general administrative duties. Must be able to work shifts Monday-Friday between 8:00am-8:00pm. 40 hours. Salary DOE. Generous benefits: sick/vacation/holiday leave, medical and dental plan. Send COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 5, 2018.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Administrative experience preferred
- Ability to work 40 hours/5 days a week (Monday–Friday)
- Ability to work evening shift until 8pm
- Ability to multi-task
- File all paperwork in appropriate client’s chart
- Maintain exited file rooms
- Cover front desk including checking in clients and answering phones
- Find available clinicians to handle crisis calls and walk-ins
- Maintain the staff vacation calendar
- Attend all required agency meetings
- Process Release of Information requests
- Take on duties as assigned and needed
- Sensitivity to all clients and potential clients
- Awareness of LGBTQI, mental health and addiction issues
- Ability to take active role in SCS mission
- Attentiveness to detail in paperwork and client care
- Ability to work well in teams
- Effectiveness in communication
Seattle Counseling Service (www.seattlecounseling.org) is a community resource that advocates, educates and serves to advance the social well-being and mental health of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community.
Seattle Counseling Service is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, multicultural work environment. People of color, people with disabilities, and people of diverse sexual orientations, gender expressions and identities are encouraged to apply.
Generous benefits: sick/vacation/holiday leave, medical and dental plan, employer paid ORCA card.
Minimum Education Required