- Maintain program structure in a OASAS-licensed residential program for women in recovery from alchol and other drugs.
- Shift is overnight Friday and Saturday from 11pm-7am.
- Understand the program’s policies, routines and regulations.
- Remain alert to problem identification and crisis resolution as required.
- Attend in-service training sessions, conferences and/or workshops as required and authorized by the Program Director.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Maintain a safe and comfortable environment for the residents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a High School diploma with Human Service experience. Associate's degree in Human Services field with applicable experience preferred.
- NYS Drivers License
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, Driver’s license and fingerprinting as required by the program.
- Compliance with health regulations for physical/mantoux testing.
- CASAC-T is a requirement.
SCO Family of Services is an equal opportunity employer
: RESIDENT COUNSELOR
: New York-Suffolk-Dix Hills
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Education Required