YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
providing consulting and coaching to departmental leaders and managers in order to support the business’s vision, mission, values and overall strategic objectives. This role will advise as well as provide guidance of policies and procedures, develop, update and support systems, processes and tools for HR best practices.
the Sr. Human Resource Business partners role is to positively impact the retention and growth of Action Against Hunger USA employees which can be done through effective coaching, succession planning, training and development, performance management and compensation strategies.
You will drive HR functional excellence by championing Action Against Hunger USA’s values- based culture
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Working with hiring managers on their recruitment efforts by designing, developing, and executing full cycle recruiting plans including talent sourcing strategies. These strategies will guarantee the attraction, selection, and recruitment of potential talents to drive the staffing goals of the organization
- Providing exceptional candidate experience, ensure proper onboarding and build and maintain a candidate pipeline through networking.
- Collaborating with leadership creates workforce plans, and support on Job Descriptions and Job evaluations
Performance and Talent Management
- Leads/assists in the design, implementation and evaluation of talent assessment processes and succession management efforts.
- Working with Director of People & Strategy to develop training programs and learning opportunities to enhance staff development including Leadership amd Management programs
- Managing the internship & fellowship program
- Promoting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as part of the culture of the organization and ensure it is embedded on all HR practices.
Policies and Procedures
- Guiding and enforcing current HR policies and procedures across the organization while making sure they are equitably and consistently being applied
- Maintaining HR handbook and policy procedures up to date and train staff
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and ensure regulatory compliance.
HR Analytics and process improvement
- Updating and maintain all employee files on HRIS and backup systems
- Streamlining core HR processes for best efficiency
- Interpreting and analyzing information and data to assist managers and senior leaders in making appropriate decisions based on HR metrics and trends for the nonprofit sector.
Coaching and Employee Relations
- Mentoring and coaching supervisors to develop their management skills and team performance
- In collaborating with the People & Strategy Director, oversees employee relations issues and conducts investigations when required
- Developing new initiatives to enhance the employee experience, monitor staff engagement
- Working closely with Director of People & Strategy in the development and update of total reward philosophy and regular market surveys to determine salaries and other staff compensations practices
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA?
- You will have Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organizational Development or related field. Master’s or any other Academic qualification a plus
- You will have at least 8 years plus HR experience across all disciplines including employment law, talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation, training and development, conflict resolution preferably with an INGO or non-profit organization. Membership in affiliate org.
- You will have a strong professional presence with an ability to interact tactfully and effectively.
- You have experience with coaching and guiding staff throughout the employment life cycle
- You are adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced organization
- You have Impeccable integrity, whose personal and professional ethics are consistent with Action Against Hunger USA values
- You have outstanding project management skills as well detail-oriented
- You have high proficiency with MS Office Suite Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams)
- You are experienced with HRIS systems and systems improvement
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in organizational development, capacity building, and training
- Must be authorized to work in the US
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender-identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. ACF-USA complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.