1 Am Köllnischen Park
As the Outreach and Development Officer of UAEM, will play a key role in our Europe office. You will have the opportunity to directly contribute to UAEM’s growth, and supporting our member base. You will focus on increasing, broadening and deepening participation and member engagement towards the achievement of UAEM’s mission, as well raising awareness of the general public and relevant stakeholders of our work and activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributes to and implements fundraising strategies, focused on securing individual, foundation and corporate donors.
- Supports fundraising and stewardship of grants, sponsorships and individual donations.
- Supports with communications and advocacy activities, including news releases, reports, briefing materials, and event planning and coordination.
- Supports, develops and implements content for social media, UAEM website and newsletter.
- Creates effective graphic design concepts and products, including newsletters, reports, fact sheets, and other public relations materials
- Acts as a liaison between UAEM and various external stakeholders.
- Works with the Executive Director towards organisational administration and sustainability
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field related to communications
- Excellent writer and editor, with professional proficiency in German and English
- Your flexibility and adaptability allow you to contribute to problem-solving activities within a growing, changing organization.
- Tactful and diplomatic stakeholder management are in your DNA; you are able to navigate sensitive issues with diverse groups
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, video and photo editing software; social media applications; database software is an asset)
- Experience working in a non-profit organization is preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should email a PDF of your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org including ‘Outreach and Development Officer' in the subject of the email, by August 15th 2018.