17 Battery Place
Community Access is a progressive not-for-profit organization that expands opportunities for people living with mental health concerns to recover from trauma and discrimination. We are built upon the simple truth that people are experts in their own lives. Our programs are spread across 20 locations and include over 1,200 units of supportive housing in three boroughs, a new Adult Home Initiative, advocacy and Supported Education programs, a peer-driven Crisis Respite Center, and other initiatives.
The Interim Care Coordination Program Manager has overall responsibility for the coordination and delivery of agency care coordination services. The position entails program oversight inclusive of staff supervision, quality assurance, ensuring documentation and reporting compliance, serving as liaison to lead Health Home, monitoring claims and revenue flow, and general program administration.
- Master's Degree in related field with 3 years related experience including staff supervision.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared by the New York State Justice Center.
- Commitment to recovery oriented practice.
- Be skilled in conflict mediation/negotiation and have an assertive approach to problem solving.
- Responsive to change: opens to new ideas; adapts to changing needs, transitions and situations; willingness to modify pursue different approaches to achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in collaborative interdisciplinary planning processes.
- Knowledge of mental health, serious medical conditions, HIV/AIDS, substance use and homelessness? Knowledge of Medicaid, Social Security and other entitlements, preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in written, verbal and computational skills to present and document records in accordance with program standards.
- Ability to utilize various computer programs, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working with electronic health records.
- Be creative and flexible.
- Show initiative and be responsible for follow through.
- Willingness to work in the field and travel by public transportation.
- Ability to maintain confidential information,as related to position
- Ability to work independent and as a part of team
- Ability to walk up several flights of stairs.
Bilingual Spanish-speaking candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Interested candidates should apply on www.communityaccess.org/jobs
Community Access is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.Women, People of Color and Members of the LGBT community are strongly encouraged to apply.CA is committed to the hiring of at least 51% consumer staff, in all of its departments and programs, and at all levels of management.www.communityaccess.org
Minimum Education Required