The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working to make a positive impact around the world in more than 60 countries, all 50 United States, and your backyard. Founded in 1951, the mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity therefore we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Visit www.nature.org/aboutus to learn more.
Become a force for nature and a healthy planet by joining The Nature Conservancy team as our Sr. Manager, Middle Donor Pipeline. This position manages new and ongoing fundraising and engagement initiatives for Middle Donor and High Value Donor audiences. Develops and implements the planning, design, and execution of direct marketing campaigns to retain, upgrade and engage these audiences. Works closely with internal and external partners to ensure delivery of projects ensuring implementation of quality control standards, adherence to budget and alignment to strategy. Responsible for expense tracking, data management, and results reporting for direct marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a background and track record that includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and a minimum of 7 years related experience working in direct response fundraising and/or philanthropy.
- Experience working with Middle Donor and High Value audiences.
- Experience implementing, and managing multiple complex projects.
- Experience leading in a team-based environment with internal and/or external partners.
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate ideas in a compelling manner to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience managing a budget.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are interested in working to save the planet, want to work in a collaborative environment, and like a great benefits package, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID#45958 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST July 13, 2018.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.