Details: Not Listed
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, a non-profit healthcare organization located in Bethesda, MD is seeking a Field Systems Coordinator to join our Fundraising/Field Management team.
This position manages and posts content for chapter and event pages. Coordinates with chapter staff to maintain correct constituent and donation information. Provides support for all internal applications and services including our customer relationship management system, online fundraising software, and issue tracking system. Assists with other web-related projects as needed. with other web-related projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and posts content for chapter and event web pages.
- Coordinate with chapter staff to maintain correct constituent information, donation information, and fundraising event pages (minor data entry/cleanup included)
- Supports internal applications and services including Blackbaud, Clearview/PledgeMaker, Ektron, and JIRA
- Maintain event platforms including cff.org, in addition to other CFF systems
- Test new programs and changes to CFF websites and applications
- Data entry/corrections/edits of /ClearView PledgeMaker and Blackbaud records
- Other projects as determined on an as needed basis
- Four-year degree in related area preferred, or 1-2 years equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of content management systems and database implementation
- Ability to analyze various situations and apply good judgment in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and provide adequate responses (both written and verbal) to user inquiries
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work on multiple assignments at once
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to www.cff.org under careers/employment opportunities.
Minimum Education Required