3100 Euclid Avenue
PEP has a great story to tell. What we need is a ready, willing, and able storyteller! Might that be you? Or, might you know who that could be?
WHY: Positive Education Program (PEP) is an exceptional organization with a rich history, well-regarded within its professional circles. Our work is driven by our compassionate, down-to-earth staff members, who give fully of heart and mind to make a real difference in the lives of children whose needs and stories often go unseen and unheard by the community.
PEP professionals have developed meaningful expertise, that when given the right platform, can positively impact many more children. New media environments, largely digital, offer exceptional opportunities for sharing our PEP story. For these reasons, PEP is seeking to fill the position of communications manager; this person will work closely with and report to PEP’s chief external relations officer.
WHAT: The communications manager will help PEP better tell its story, share its expertise, celebrate its successes large and small, and build a greater community of partners to support its mission. S/he will:
• Develop and maintain communications across various print and digital platforms, including the website, newsletter and collateral materials;
• Steward PEP’s content marketing strategy and manage editorial processes;
• Build and support PEP’s social media presence;
• Develop, support, and enforce PEP’s brand standards;
• Support fund development efforts.
WHO: A self-starter who is energetic and adaptable with excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills will excel in this position. Essential qualifications include:
• Skilled writer and editor with a penchant and love of the art of storytelling;
• Agile in the worlds of social media and digital marketing;
• Strong organizational and project management skills;
• BA and 3+ years of work in a related field (e.g. communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, fund development, etc.).
WHEN and HOW and HOW MUCH: If this opportunity sounds like it would be a fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter by August 10, 2018 to:
Chief External Relations Officer
Positive Education Program
3100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
PEP offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Minimum Education Required