1701 West Superior Street
Erie Family Health Centers is looking for a compassionate individual like you to join our Care Management Team! The Behavioral Health Care Manager collaborates and assists with the Care Management and Behavioral Health programs at Erie. The position requires someone with a passion for working with an underserved population and a vision for how to further grow and develop programs. An ideal candidate would enjoy working as part of a collaborative team to achieve high levels of productivity and maximize services.
- Ensure the appropriate level of care management for Erie's high acuity patient population with mental health and substance abuse issues
- Work with Erie's patients during their transitions of care from hospital to medical home and ensures that they receive appropriate and timely follow up at the clinic and externally
- Serve as the main contact for hospital staff at various facilities trying to engage with the clinic for the purpose of discharge planning for patients dealing with behavioral health issues
- Meet with patients to conduct appropriate follow up after hospitalization and further links patients to other medical providers and care management staff to assist with accessing needed resources
- May conduct hospital visits to patients to assist in discharge planning and linkage to care
- Provide behavioral health clinical support for the care management team as needed
- Master's Degree in social work, counseling, or a related field required
- Current Illinois LCSW, LCPC, or equivalent licensure
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, preferable three (3) years.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish required (May be required to assist or communicate with non-English/Spanish only speaking patients and/or guests)
- Computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Publisher and ability to learn about new computer programs to meet the needs of the Collaborative registry.
Minimum Education Required