Details: Salary commensurate with experience
1 Saarinen Circle
Dulles International Airport
Travelers Aid International seeks a Volunteer Coordinator to help strengthen and maintain a very active volunteer program at Washington Dulles International Airport. The Volunteer Coordinator will assist with the recruitment, training, supervision, and day-to-day management of the volunteer program. This position will also be responsible for passenger assistance, administrative responsibilities, data entry, planning Volunteer appreciation events, scheduling volunteers, and additional duties as assigned by management.
Candidates must be available for a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the airport, with the primary shift being Wednesday through Sunday afternoons/evenings.
- BA/BS degree preferred OR 3+ years of customer service experience and/or volunteer management
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to walk/stand for an extended period of time and be able to lift packages of up to 50 pounds
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, WordPress, and/or CRM software
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- A background or a strong interest in the airport/aviation industry
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical and dental benefits available
Minimum Education Required