Details: Hourly or daily rate
District of Columbia
A small 501c3 non-profit organization seeks a short-term consultant to help with its accounting and routine financial reporting. The organization operates primarily in Senegal and uses QuickBooks for its local accounting needs. This 10-15 day consulting opportunity will include the following tasks:
1. Review 2017 and 2018 accounts and financial data in CFA Francs in QuickBooks against our chart of accounts and local bank records.
2. Enter 2017 and 2018 U.S. revenue and expenses in QuickBooks from U.S. bank records, coding against chart of accounts.
3. Advise on optimal combined monthly financial reporting in U.S. dollars using either standard or custom reporting tools in QuickBooks.
4. Help prepare 2017 annual financial report to support preparation of 990 tax filing.
5. Provide remote capacity building and support to our Administration and Finance Assistant in Senegal on entering and reviewing data, and preparing monthly financial reports.
1. Degree in accounting, CPA preferred
2. Expert knowledge of QuickBooks 2017
3. Fluent French language skills
This is a short-term consulting arrangement.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send CV and proposed daily rate to email@example.com to apply.