24 Farnsworth Street
1. Creating graphics for UUA media and events: Develops and designs graphics and illustrations for use in manuals, publications, infographics, web pages, and on social media. Creates templates for use in UUA projects and on UUA media platforms. Provides direction for UUA brand consistency and updates UUA branding assets as needed.
2. Designing e-books and downloadable resources for UUA staff and congregations: Creates e-books and other digital toolkits in partnership with other members of the Outreach and Public Witness team.
3. Videography/editing: Films, edits, and exports video content in required formats. Adapts existing written content for social media videos and clips.
4. Other general design and video duties as needed.
5. Performs other duties as requested by supervisor, the Director of Communications, the Chief Operating Officer, or the President.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LGBTQ candidates are encouraged to apply. The UUA is committed to developing a diverse and talented staff team. If you are excited about this role, but are unsure whether you meet all of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply. Send a link to your portfolio (or hard copies of your work), cover letter, and résumé—indicating “Designer/Videographer” in the subject line—via e-mail to email@example.com, via fax to (617) 948-6467, or to Human Resources, UUA, 24 Farnsworth Street, Boston, MA 02210. E-mail submissions preferred.