The Personal Assistant to the President provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President. Serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the President, the PA also acts as a liaison to the board and senior leadership; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. We are looking for someone who can see the bigger picture and serve as a sparring partner to the president while also being willing to take care of repetitive and mundane tasks at times.
Hours: 40 hours/week
Location: Berlin, Germany
Reports to: President of ProVeg International
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- In coordination with the Special Advisor support/consulting on strategic issues
- Prepare for and take minutes at meetings, including Board meetings
- Reminding the president of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing internal & external speeches, interviews, reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Support with analysis/reporting
- Coordination on legal issues together with the Legal Counsel
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Collecting signatures and handling of important documents & contracts
- Other tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
- Holds a university degree, preferably in business administration, communication, science, international relations, law or related fields
- Has a minimum of two years experience in a similar role/environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and German skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Organizational talent / "hands-on" mentality
- Supportive and loyal while also willing to provide critical feedback
- Keen attention to detail and ability to prioritise as well as multitask
- Flexible and resourceful approach to work and a “can-do” attitude
- Professional demeanour when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone
- Capacity to work in a vibrant and fast-paced environment, while remaining calm
- Ability to take initiative and prioritise tasks, excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Confident handling of figures and analyses
- Very good software knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, G Suite apps, etc.)
- Identification with the goals of ProVeg
- Ability to work on their own initiative as well as work as a team player.
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Experience in the NGO sector
- Experience with project management software (Wrike, Asana, Odoo, etc.)
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin where applicable
Application deadline: 19th of May 2021
Interviews & trial task: end of May 2021
Start date: June 2021
Your application should include a cover letter and CV. Please send us your application using our online form (https://proveg.com/jobs/) and tell us how you found this job ad.
The upcoming steps include:
- A first phone interview with HR
- Online test
- A second interview with the President and the team
- The final decision may require an additional interview