Full Time Contract
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Country Technical Coordinator to join our team in N’Djamena, Chad.
The Chad Country Technical Coordinator will lead in providing technical support to all Chad-based projects, directly line manages technical staff including the Data Analyst-epidemiologist-SMC and have dotted line management for project manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in Public or International Health, Communicable or Infectious diseases, Epidemiology or related discipline
- Medical qualification and familiarity with the Chadian health system
- Extensive experience working in public health programmes or communicable disease control, with significant experience in a senior role
- Highly knowledgeable about malaria control or direct experience working in malaria control
- Field experience in African Sahel countries and a solid understanding of the realities and complexities of in country programme implementation
- Demonstrable experience working in a technical advisory capacity to Ministries of Health and other partners, including relating to policy and guidelines review or development, and programme reviews
- Experience of building effective working relationships between MoH and its stakeholders
- Project or programme management including design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Business development, including needs assessment, the development of concept notes and proposals, and stakeholder consultation and analysis
- Professional working proficiency of French and English (both written and spoken)
Level of Language Proficiency
Candidates must be fluent in both English and French.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.