Details: depending on experience and qualifications
Immaculate Heart Community (IHC), is a nonprofit multi service agency that advocates for social and economic justice and is committed to building relations in society to foster human development. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader to help to strengthen, grow and professionalize an established nonprofit organization.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of operations for IHC. As a vital member of the team, s/he provides oversight for all organizational operations, technology and administration and facilities, to ensure that the organization runs professionally and efficiently. This position reports to the Director of Finance and Operations.
Paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days
403(b) Retirement Plan
Level of Language Proficiency
· Formalize new operations policies and procedures where needed.
· Manage implementation of, and compliance with, operations policies and procedures to ensure office efficiency, reliability, and compliance with best practices. Including but not limited to: technology planning, contract management and approval processes, document storage and destruction, risk management, data management and reporting.
· Implement automations wherever possible.
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
· Supervise and coordinate operation staff in the organization including: IT, Production Artist, and Administration Assistants to ensure staff productivity.
· Ensure that organizational operations (administrative, technology and facilities) are running efficiently and ensure that equipment/service needs are met.
· Develop, track, and manage vendor contracts and communications, including, but not limited to: hardware, software, and communications, subscriptions, memberships, and publications, credit cards and financial intuitions, equipment, hardware, software, consultants and other vendors.
· Create vendor cost analysis reports on a regular cycle to ensure that IHC has the best service providers and contracts to meet its current and anticipated future needs.
· Manage IT staff to create and manage technology plan, including needs assessments, IT log and procurement of hardware and software systems, web development and software development.
· In partnership with finance and development staff, assist with donor relations including: annual campaign activities, donation receipts and acknowledgment letters, as well as the generations of donation and in-kind service receipts.
Other duties as assigned
· Act as an ambassador for IHC.
· Assist management as needed to meet the needs of the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Minimum of 7+ years of experience overseeing operations for nonprofit organizations
· minimum of 4+ years of experience supervising administrative staff
· Well-organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through, with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
· Flexible, solution-oriented, resourceful with ability to handle multiple tasks
· Must be organized, proactive with strong time-management skills and perform a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision and maximum efficiency
· Computer literacy including database management, Microsoft Office Suite, with strong skills in Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
· Professional attitude
· AA degree; bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Successful completion of a background investigation
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your cover letter and resume, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line of your email, indicate “Operations Manager [and your name]”. Incomplete packets will not be accepted. No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your resume as having been received unless your email is bounced back.