- Responsible for ensuring safety on pool trips for all campers and camp staff
- Supervise campers and camp staff in and out of pool on pool trips. Ensure that all activity remains safe in and out of the pool. Supervise buddy checks on the pool deck every15 minutes. Perform rescue and administer emergency care in the case of an emergency.
- Will make arrangements with individual camp directors about traveling plans, will either travel with camp groups or meet camp groups at Sunset park Pool.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Contain current CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard certifications.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Must report to aquatics director and engage with campers and camp staff in a respectful way.
In addition, employees need to possess the following characteristics:
- Be team players.
- Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
- Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families.
- Ability to set limits and maintain helping role of practitioner and to intervene appropriately.
Please email resume to:
: Direct Service Worker
: New York-Brooklyn-Sunset Park
Minimum Education Required