1211 Chestnut Street
The VP of HR is responsible for leading, developing, managing, and continuously improving the Human Resource Department. The VP of HR plans, develops and supervises all human resource functions including recruiting, staffing, employment, on-boarding, compensation, benefits. Will drive employee relations and employee engagement initiatives to foster a work environment and culture that aligns with MHP core Values.
Responsible for identifying and establishing department priorities; developing and monitoring HR policies; leading project development and implementation; coordinating HR administration within the department and the entire organization; identifying trends and initiating improvements; implementing procedures to assure quality and compliance to all federal and state laws.
- Actively participate in Company's Executive Committee.
- Participate in and help forward the strategic plan of the entire Company including advancing our vision, mission, and core values.
- Lead, mentor and develop the team of HR professionals.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior management
- Provide substantive technical advice and knowledge to support the development of team members.
- Oversee compensation, benefits, employee relations and recruitment
- Draft and implement yearly HR goals.
- Consult with all areas and locations of the agency.
- Oversee various compliance efforts including EEO, and FMLA. Assure employment and benefit state and federal regulatory compliance.
- Champion employee relations and sustain policies that promote retention and a positive work environment
- Develop and direct HR standards and procedures providing administrative and technical direction on all HR solutions developed for MHP.
- Identify and utilize technology to further Company goals and increase efficiency.
- Attract, retain, engage, compensate staff
- Advise and develop staffing strategies to support Services.
Experience and Education
- Bachelors level degree required; graduate or professional development programs that demonstrate proficiency in key HR areas outlined in job description
- Certification in HR preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of Human Resources leadership experience in a complex organizational environment required
- Minimum 15 years of experience in HR
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is "politically savvy" and a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- An excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective.
Minimum Education Required