Details: $18-$25 per hour based on experience
1 Federation Way Suite 210
Job Summary: Develop materials to deliver organizational messages across a variety a channels to increase visibility. Perform a wide range of specialized functions to support the organization’s marketing collateral needs. These include graphic design, writing, copy editing, and various administrative tasks.
· Design newsletters, brochures, invitations, programs, magazine ads, posters, promotional products and other marketing collateral.
· Coordinate production of all marketing projects and promotional assets, and maintain vendor relationships.
· Create digital content for Facebook, other social media and email campaigns.
· Maintain organization website, and online donor portal.
· Coordinate updating existing website with an outside consultant.
· Create graphs, charts and other visual aids.
· Perform a variety of administrative functions as needed.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
· A consistent team player who works collaboratively with all staff members.
· Demonstrate a strong work ethic. Be a self-starter who takes and follows direction well.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of professionalism and adherence to strict confidentiality requirements.
· Graphic Design
· Adobe CC: InDesign and Photoshop and/or Illustrator
· Email Marketing
· Constant Contact
· Web Design
· WordPress (some HTML a plus), DonorCentral (a plus)
· Social Media
· Facebook, YouTube
· Charts, Graphs and Presentation Materials
· PowerPoint, Excel
· Ad hoc Reports
· FIMS: Integrated Foundation Management System (a plus)
· Administrative Tasks-Word, Excel, Outlook
Paid Sick Time
Paid Religious Holidays
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, Attention Wendy Arenson1