45 South Street
Job Title: Assistant ReStore Manager/ Donations Ambassador
Position Location: Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County 45 South Street, Freehold, NJ
Reports to: Restore Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, Tuesday - Saturdy
Job Classification: Exempt
Job Description: The role of the Assistant ReStore Manager/Donations Ambassador is to help the ReStore Manager operate a profitable Habitat for Humanity ReStore. If you have prior retail or customer service experience, this is a great opportunity to use those skills to help others. The ReStore profits are vital in the support of the mission to keep housing affordable in our service area.
· Daily sales/cash register reconciliation and deposits.
· Actively solicit donations from new sources such as: Realtors, Estate Settlement companies, Retirement Communities, Big Box Retailers, Furniture Stores, Office buildings, landlords, etc.
· Working closely with the volunteer coordinator or ReStore Manager to attract and retain volunteers.
· Assist ReStore Manager in developing and implementing marketing and public relations campaigns for increasing sales and donations. Assist with management of social media and website content.
· Oversee daily and weekly pickup schedules created by the donation scheduler.
· Responsible for maintenance and inspection of trucks.
· Manage the overall donation process to include receipt, cleaning, testing, pricing, ticketing and moving items to proper place on the selling floor.
· Responsible for timely unloading of merchandise and placement in showroom.
· Back up van driver
· Minimum of three years retail experience
· Light to heavy lifting of furniture
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Basic office equipment skills
· Valid Driver License
· Retail furniture or building supply sales experience
· Minimum of one year supervisory experience
- Volunteer engagement and nonprofit work experience
Paid sick and vacation. No health benefits
Minimum Education Required