We are a small team of documentary filmmakers and change agents committed to growing a global movement to transform education and reclaim healthy childhood. We are seeking an Outreach & Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for all aspects of planning and implementing the outreach, community engagement and distribution strategy for our documentary films, a unique opportunity to engage in meaningful, mission-driven work. The position may be full- or part-time. Our team is based in the Bay area and we prefer candidates in the area though work is currently remote.
We are looking to hire immediately.
● Serve as the baseline point of contact for our organization.
● Develop, manage and execute outreach, distribution, and community engagement strategy for our films to maximize goals.
● Initiate daily contact via telephone and email with prospects, fostering close relationships with our existing network and expanding it through new channels.
● Actively build new relationships with nonprofits, K-12 schools, universities, corporations, conferences, government agencies, and faith-based institutions to support screenings of our films around the globe and educational sales.
● Optimize the screening and sales process from inquiry to impact evaluation, ensuring a positive and high-impact experience for screening organizers. Oversee necessary system improvements.
● Establish effective metrics for success; create monthly and quarterly reporting against metrics and goals.
● Maintain database in Salesforce and provide regular reporting. Serve as administrator for Salesforce, managing outside apps integration and custom components.
● Monitor multiple email accounts and prepare correspondence.
● Manage operations, including auditing current systems and recommendations for streamlining and improving systems and efficiency.
● Manage calendar for our organization.
● Support all aspects of production and post-production.
● Research and writing to support outreach and movement building.
● Support our websites.
● Support ongoing engagement and impact.
● Keep up on current research and press coverage.
● Draft social media updates and engage online community.
● Effectively represent the organization in communications with others.
Qualifications: We are seeking a sharp self-starter with excellent communication, organization, and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have a college degree and at least 3 years of work experience. S/he must be warm, confident, and a people person, at ease with phone communication and connecting meaningfully with others. S/he will be skilled at exercising good judgment in a variety of professional situations, have strong written and verbal communication chops, and have the ability to hit the ground running, approaching work with an eye toward maximizing efficiency and independently trouble-shooting problems as they arise. Other qualifications include:
● Previous experience creating and implementing new processes and systems.
● Ability to anticipate needs and act upon requests independently, without direction.
● Meticulous attention to detail and quality of work product.
● Discretion in maintaining confidential information.
● Ability to handle multiple projects, wear many hats, prioritize and meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
● Strong tech skills. Microsoft Office skills are a must, including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Salesforce or other top-tier CRM experience also required. Must be comfortable working on Macs. Experience with Google docs and apps, Adobe In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dropbox, and Google Docs and email platforms are all a plus.
● Passion for education, health, and children.
We are a small team of documentary filmmakers and change agents committed to growing a global movement to transform education and reclaim healthy childhood. We are seeking an Outreach & Operations Coordinator who will be…
Health insurance provided. Vacation.
Health insurance provided. Vacation.
Please send a resume and cover letter.