Program Manager - Evidence Informed Interventions - Coordinating Center for Technical Assistance
- Job posted by AIDS United
Details: Salary commensurate with experience
1101 14th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to provide substantive program and administrative coordination to support the development and implementation of the E2i CCTA. The E2i CCTA has made grant awards and will provide technical assistance to 26 intervention sites across the United States to implement evidence-informed interventions in four focus areas: services for transgender women; services for Men who have Sex with Men (MSM) of color; trauma-informed care; and, integration of behavioral healthcare into HIV care.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
- · Assessing technical assistance needs of funded sites and designs,
- · Delivering and tracking technical assistance in response to identified needs.
- · Monitoring funded site performance(s).
- · Collaborating with the Senior Program Manager to set program timelines; determine project expectations and roles; identify and manage completion of key deliverables;
- · Contributing to the development of fact sheets and toolkits to rapidly disseminate lessons learned and best practices to the field
- · Coordinating site visit planning and conduct and document site visits to funded sites
- · Establishing and maintaining effective and consistent communication with external partners.
- · Supporting the design, execution, and evaluation of funded site meetings
- · Generating reports, documents, and other materials as requested by stakeholders
- · Maintaining consistent communication with AU finance and operations teams regarding budget, initiative spending, processing of grant agreements and contracts, and documentation
- · Coordinating with the internal partners on the provision of technical assistance to E2i intervention sites
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in public health or related field
• Minimum of four years of program and/or grants management experience with programs reaching and engaging people living with and affected by HIV
• Specific experience in one or more of the four focus areas of this project
• Detail-oriented with exceptional project and time management skills
• Outstanding written and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with people at all levels
• Documented understanding of grants management practices including: meeting deliverables; monitoring work plan objectives; oversight of subcontracts; and, familiarity with webinar and/or multimedia platforms supportive of learning communities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, Foundation Connect, or other grants managements systems
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
This is a full-time, exempt Washington, DC-based position and work is generally performed within the office environment and includes significant phone and email contact with internal and external stakeholders.
Position requires heavy travel - more than 21 days per year.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to E2iprogramsjobs@aidsunited.org with the subject line “Program Manager – E2i”. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.
AIDS United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to diversity in the work place. We encourage minorities and persons living with HIV/AIDS to apply.