Coordinator - Early Learning Network
Family Support Center
6025 6th Avenue
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Early Learning Network Coordinator.
The Sunset Park Early Learning Network Coordinator will bring a community organizing background to lead and coordinate the Early Learning Network, a coalition of early learning programs, including center and family based as well as home visiting, who work together to increase quality and capacity or early childhood services in the neighborhood. This is a full-time position.
To qualify you must have:
· Bachelor’s Degree (required) or Master’s Degree (preferred)
· Concentration in community development or related field is preferred
· Strong facilitation skills
· Spanish language proficiency
· Demonstrated work experience in community coordinating (3-5 years preferred)
· Interest in working with immigrant communities
· Background knowledge of or strong interest in early childhood education (0-5 years old) and the landscape of early childhood services in New York City
· Knowledge of the Sunset Park community
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish/English bilingual required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume as a single document via email to Sheldon Serkin, Director of Children and Family Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.