Communications and Marketing Specialist
- Job posted by Interfaith Caregivers of Greater Mercer County
Details: Hourly range - $18.00 to $30.00, based on experience & skills
3635 Quakerbridge Road
Description: Responsible for coordinating the communications output of the agency including creating, delivering and/or maintaining emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, press releases, congregational bulletin announcements, mailings, website, Constant Contact and social media. Also participates in event planning, fund raising and volunteer/care receiver support activities.
- Embrace the organization’s mission, programs, activities, events and other functions
- Develop media relations
- Prepare and send out press releases, announcements, newsletters, and invitations
- Prepare letters to donors, grantors, volunteers, etc.
- Manage bulk mailings and email marketing
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Update website, post on Facebook
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Publisher), Constant Contact and basic website management.
- Experience in developing and posting social media content
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in writing
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Communications or Marketing
- Non Profit experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) helpful.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested parties should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 609-393-9922 for more information.