275 Seventh Ave.
- Provide administrative support and coordination to development and program staff.
- Identify funding opportunities for CancerCare and its programs.
- Prepare detailed financial and narrative reports for staff, board, and other constituencies.
- Work with social service staff to ensure that grant requirements are met.
- Assist in developing, writing, and editing grant proposals, reports, and budgets.
- Work with corporate/foundation and social service staff to develop new ideas for funding.
- Other duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will have: a bachelor’s degree; strong verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; strong organizational skills; strong computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint; and strong attention to detail.
Non-profit experience/interest is a plus.
This position offers strong professional growth opportunities.
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits. CancerCare is an equal opportunity employer. EEO.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Sue Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.