100 Wall Street
The Office of the President is responsible for leading and coordinating CMMB’s global strategy and all activities across the entire internal and external stakeholder environment, including global staff teams, donors, partners, and the Board of Directors.
The Manager of the Office of the President reports to the President and CEO and provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President and the Board of Directors, as well as the Executive Team. The Manager of the Office of the President serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President, serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams, organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Serve as principle liaison on behalf of CEO with the staff, Executive Team, Country Directors, Board of Directors, internal and external stakeholders, public officials, community leaders, and donors.
- Coordinate calls, meetings, itineraries, agendas, and strategic activities.
- Attend cross-functional team meetings to represent the CEO.
- Prepare internal and external communications for CEO engagement with donors and staff.
- Support CEO outreach to major donors, foundations and corporations in coordination with resource mobilization teams.
- Conduct research and create reports with Raisers Edge and Luminate Online CRM.
- Engage in annual forecasting, budgeting, and management of the expenses of the Office of the President.
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating quarterly Board meetings and dinners; new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; and processing travel reimbursement requests.
- Draft, compile and distribute Board meeting materials and minutes.
- Maintain Directors Desk Board portal and create historical Board and Committee document archives.
- Coordinate Executive Committee meetings, maintain minutes, records, and confidential information.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, donors, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Other duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience working with C-Suite executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a balanced presence, a high degree of emotional intelligence, unimpeachable integrity, and the ability to give and receive thoughtful feedback.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to maintain absolute confidentiality.
- Organizational skills that reflect ability to work independently, and efficiently perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to communicate with openness and transparency to serve the entire organization.
- Ability to maintain objectivity, impartiality, tact and diplomacy with internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other MSOffice products.
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Comfortable working for a faith-based organization.
- You believe in CMMB, where we’re going, and what we can do together to achieve Healthier Lives Worldwide.
- Experience with Raisers Edge and Luminate Online
Minimum Education Required