HITLAB is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
Our team of public health professionals, anthropologists, statisticians, clinicians, engineers, economists, strategists, and designers is determined to address healthcare needs across the globe. We work with a wide variety of stakeholders in both the public and private sectors to design and disseminate studies, programs, and products that improve healthcare access and delivery.
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Chief of Staff, to support the HITLAB Chair to lead and support research, operational and administrative activities to ensure that HITLAB is able to achieve its mission of accelerating digital health impact.
· Support the HITLAB Chair with grant development activities including story boarding, content and collateral development, writing and submitting grant proposals.
· Interact on behalf of the organization internally and externally with stake holders at all levels.
· Manage sponsor meeting process and content alongside HITLAB leadership and provide strategic guidance when needed.
· Internal budget and resource tracking for HITLAB grants.
· Ensure that grants are executed in an efficient, cost-effective and diligent manner.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
· Demonstrated ability in 10+ years of experience to operate at both the strategic and operational levels
· Candidate should possess fluency and experience in Public Health, hospital systems and services, and life sciences, preferably with a global perspective.
· Superior organizational skills: can manage, prioritize, and complete multiple simultaneous efforts with ease.
· Our ideal candidate possesses strong ethics, motivation, professionalism and accountability.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, growing organization with the ability to juggle competing needs.
· Ability to work under pressure with a variety of stakeholders.
· Excellent communications skills, both written and oral presentation skills,
WHY WORK AT HITLAB?
HITLAB is an exciting place to work. At the forefront of cutting-edge biomedical and public health innovation, our teams explore complex and interesting problems that require urgent solutions and have high impact on global healthcare access and delivery. Team sizes are small and offer numerous leadership opportunities. Diversity is at the heart of our value system and work process, which makes for a rich learning environment. The nature of our mission ensures that our teams push boundaries of skill and knowledge, so they continue to grow throughout their tenure at HITLAB. Come join our team of people driven by collaboration, impact, and innovation.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their resume, letter of interest explicitly stating fit with the position requirements, and contact information for three references.
Subject Line: Chief of Staff, New York
More information on the HITLAB is available at:
Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hitlab.org
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision, SIRA, Commuter, Training, and more!
Minimum Education Required