King of Prussia
Mid to Senior-level development position. Serves in leadership role with assigned volunteers and constituents. Supervises select volunteers or committees, and may supervise staff. Leadership responsibility for managing, coordinating and leveraging the comprehensive development areas of the chapter.
- Serve as the staff lead for the Philadelphia One Walk event and other events as assigned.
- Identify, recruit, train, and engage impactful volunteers to meet and exceed all financial and programmatic objectives for your assignment.
- Mobilize past event participants and new recruits to meet and exceed their individual fundraising goals.
- Develop and maintain impactful, meaningful and donor-centric long term relationships with volunteers, event participants, sponsors and community partners.
- Must be a team player who can achieve individual objectives and support those of the entire chapter team.
- In coordination with the Executive Director and volunteer leadership and committees, identify and cultivate new corporate and individual sponsorship partners for chapter events and for the chapter as a whole.
- In coordination with the Executive Director and volunteer leadership and committees, cultivate, steward and develop growth in returning corporate and individual chapter sponsorship partners.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records for all corporate and individual sponsorship partners.
- Maintain standards for all events and non-events programs established at the international level.
- Accountable for meeting deadlines, responding to volunteers and other department requests.
- Network with the resource team and other JDRF chapters to discuss best practices and share new ideas.
- Collaborate with chapter staff to ensure the critical growth and success of the chapter.
- Work in partnership with the Special Events Managers and Coordinators.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Executive Director.
- Five + (5+) years of fundraising or business experience.
- CFRE a plus.
- Knowledge of fundraising and non-event fundraising activities is a must.
- Candidate must be a self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
Minimum Education Required