1155 15th Street NW
The Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership organization that offers education, training, publications, and professional engagement opportunities in the field of food and drug law. As a neutral convener, FDLI provides a venue for stakeholders to inform innovative public policy, law, and regulation. FDLI’s scope covers all industries regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and related agencies and authorities in the U.S. and globally, including drugs, medical devices, food, dietary supplements, cosmetics, veterinary, and tobacco products.
As Digital Coordinator, you will assist in maintaining the online presence of FDLI. You will report to the Director, Technology and Digital Strategy and perform important content updates in a timely, organized way. Ample training and guidance will be provided.
You will have the opportunity to work with leading industry software. You will also collaborate with FDLI staff on crucial business initiatives, provide analytical data, and engage in important strategic discussions. Many opportunities for career development will be provided along the way, creating room for your role to grow based on interest and ability.
This position performs all responsibilities under the direction of the Director, Technology and Digital Strategy. This is an excellent position for someone looking to begin or enhance a career in non-profit and association digital technology. Candidates must have completed a four-year degree.
- Perform website updates (WordPress)
- Monitor and update search advertising account (Google AdWords)
- Analyze and report on web traffic (Google Analytics)
- Assist in the administration of CRM database systems (Salesforce)
- Assist in the administration of other cloud-based software (Azure, Office 365, Dropbox)
- Collaborate with staff to improve the efficacy of our systems, and contribute to strategic decision making
- Additional duties as required
HERE’S WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TACKLED IN THE PAST WEEK:
- Update homepage sliders to reflect current initiatives
- Provision a new staff member’s email and other online accounts
- Create and monitor Google ad performance for an upcoming webinar
- Add the latest issue of our print magazine to our website as a series of web pages
- Update the website with the agenda for a fall conference
- Troubleshoot a reported error in the checkout process of our online member portal
- Create and pull a Salesforce report of conference attendees from the last three years
- Attend a meeting to refine our database strategy for tracking and messaging academics
- Organize digital design assets in a Dropbox folder
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must have completed a four-year degree
- An interest in learning new and developing technologies in a rapidly changing landscape
- Strong attention to detail, even with high-volume activity
- Microsoft Office experience
- Experience in updating websites, using CRM databases, or basic graphic design is preferred but not required
FDLI offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC.
FDLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is FDLI’s policy to hire individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements in an email with “Digital Coordinator” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.