Full Time Temporary
Data Analyst - Research and Strategy Group
Research & Strategy Manager
This is a temporary, non-exempt position
Responsible for conducting analysis of client behavior and demographics and producing reporting to support business initiatives.
- Engages in thoughtful analytical design around established business priorities. Conducts analytic projects, from defining data needs, data collection and organization, analysis, reporting, and presenting, in order to answer strategic and tactical questions for the business.
- Drives analytical development of standard reporting, which includes documenting the methodology and identifying a sustainable way to produce the report on the established timeline.
- Meets with stakeholders to fully understand their information needs and suggests additional data and analytical approaches as relevant.
- Serves as a key contributor to discussions on methodology development, data collection, and analysis insights.
- Supports the lead analyst’s approach to data maintenance and database upkeep.
- Supports other projects and tasks as assigned by the Research and Strategy Manager.
- Undergraduate degree (completed or pursuing) in an analytically oriented major, such as economics, statistics, market research, business intelligence, or an applied social science; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Academic training in basic applied statistics.
- Proven ability to derive meaningful insights from analysis.
- Strong Excel and/or Access database skills in data manipulation and presentation. Experience using SAS a plus.
- Detail orientated. Desire and capacity to learn, document and communicate using data.
- Work independently; work collegially with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and with minimal supervision.
Vanguard Charitable does not offer employment-based sponsorship. Employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening.
Minimum Education Required