District of Columbia
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Executive Director (ED), the Director of Programs will be responsible for the operational success of the FAIR Girls programs, including clinical and case management services, court advocacy, crisis intervention and response, housing, and prevention education. The Director of Programs will be a part of a multidisciplinary leadership team.
The Director of Programs will ensure seamless team management and development, program delivery, and quality control and evaluation. In this established role, the Director of Programs will supervise both the Housing Manager and Direct Services Manager, and will provide oversight for both the Housing and Direct Services teams and staff. The Director of Programs may also be tasked with oversight of interns, as needed and as appropriate to support the needs of the programs.
- Coordinate and attend weekly or bi-weekly team meetings for all direct services, housing, and prevention education programs, and ensure all benchmarks are met by direct reports
- Oversee Housing Manager and Direct Services Manager to ensure all intake shifts, on-call rotation shifts, back-up support shifts, and Vida Home shifts are filled as appropriate.
- Provide back-up support and prioritization guidance to Direct Services Manager and Housing Manager in daily task completion, as necessary
- Meet with Direct Services Manager and Housing Manager weekly for supportive supervision, and ensure they provide weekly supportive supervision to their teams
- Participate in bi-weekly supervision with the ED, and as well as bi-weekly Directors Team Meetings
Program Management and Development (50%)
- Coordinate and prepare quarterly and annual internal evaluation reports on programs; generate outcome reports to distribute to the ED and Board of Directors
- Share strengths, opportunities for growth, and recommendations in evaluation reports with the direct services, housing, and prevention education teams and monitor quality assurance for programs
- Coordinate with FAIR Girls Director of Operations to ensure that program activities are in compliance with grants requirements
- Coordinate with FAIR Girls Director of Operations to ensure that reporting requirements for grants activities are met and that reports are accurate, and data is sufficiently stored in the database system
- Oversee and compile all programmatic grant reporting information, prepare narrative information, and ensure it is submitted on time to comply with grantors’ requirements; develop and maintain positive relationships with programmatic grant managers
- Coordinate with FAIR Girls Director of Operations and Executive Director to provide programmatic input on strategic development needs and opportunities, as well as to determine which funding sources will best align with program needs
- Ensure quality and consistency in service delivery and avoid mission creep or spread by focusing on quality over quantity of programs
- Oversee all large programmatic projects and modifications, including but not limited to a database overhaul, electronic and paper files audit and overhaul, forms revisions and modifications to align with best practices, referral process streamlining, development and maintenance of strategic programmatic partnerships, cultural competency training and implementation, as well as ongoing professional development expectations and opportunities for program staff
- Facilitate communication and collaboration with community law enforcement entities and/or court officials on behalf of clients, as needed
- Represent FAIR Girls at the DC VAN and the DC Human Trafficking Task Force, as well as other task force subcommittees or jurisdictions as needed and as appropriate
- Facilitate communications with schools and other strategic prevention education host site partners, as needed
Clinical Services and Crisis Intervention (20%)
- Plan and co-facilitate a bi-weekly survivor support group and other direct service groups as needed
- Coordinate and/or provide mental health assessments for Vida Home residents and assist in connecting survivors with external psychiatric/therapeutic services as needed
- When necessary, appropriate, and within capacity, provide Solution Focused Brief Therapy, or another brief form of individual counseling, to new clients residing in FAIR Girls Vida Home for a period of up to one month (4 sessions), in order to assess acute mental health needs and facilitate referrals to appropriate, longer term providers as needed
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Coverage
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to Director of Operations, Taylor DeVoe, at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!