- Redwood City
350 Twin Dolphin Drive, #123
Gatepath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit serving children, youth and adults with special needs and developmental disabilities and their families in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to empower people with special needs to achieve their full potential through innovative, inclusive programs and community partnerships. Gatepath has been an established local nonprofit for more than 96 years and has experienced substantial growth over the last several years. The organization continues to partner with various local nonprofits, businesses, government agencies and third party providers to bring the best quality of service to those receiving services, and their families. Together, we are working to create a world where people of all abilities are fully accepted, respect and included in all aspects of life – in the classroom, the workplace and in our communities.
A world where people of all abilities are fully accepted, respected and included.
Empower people with special needs to achieve their full potential through innovative, inclusive programs and community partnerships.
- PEOPLE FIRST: Everything we do is centered on the people we serve.
- COLLABORATION: Our impact is strengthened by teamwork, trust, and community partnerships.
- INCLUSION: We champion and promote universal inclusion.
- DEDICATION: We are passionately committed to those we serve.
- INNOVATION: We innovate and adapt to deliver the highest quality services.
- COMMUNITY: We create communities of support for individuals with special needs and their families.
Do you work for Gatepath? Become an administrator