We firmly believe every child deserves to be safe, in a place they call home. Because of this, it is our mission to strengthen individuals and families while advancing community systems of care.
Choices provides management, support and training for communities with the goal of keeping youth in their homes and communities. A national leader in systems of care development, Choices is at the forefront of a nationwide effort to serve youth involved with the child welfare, juvenile justice, mental health and special education systems. Hundreds of youth and families are served annually through our broad spectrum of programs.
The care we provide is driven by the following principles:
- Choices understands that the changing needs of the customer are the first priority, and that this belief keeps us responsive in our planning and practices.
- Choices addresses every partner's issue as if it were our own.
- Choices appreciates that multiple perspectives and the sharing of potential resources provide the best possible results. Partnership is the cornerstone of Choices.
- Choices treats others with respect, integrity and honesty, and believes that everyone is capable of success. We exhaust every effort to meet the needs of the people we serve.
- Choices believes a continuous and sincere investment in its human resources has enduring benefits for all.
- Choices builds on peoples strengths by developing and enhancing natural supports and community resources.
- Choices believes that efficient and effective service to others begins with personal responsibility, ethical practices, enhanced technology and clear, measurable outcomes.
- Choices pledges to encourage diversity and build cultural competence through awareness, education and sensitivity to differences. We actively encourage our employees and community partners to join us in demonstrating their commitment to these values.