American Cancer Society-greater Nashville
The American Cancer Society is dedicated to fighting cancer from every angle. The Road to Recovery volunteers help save lives by donating their time and vehicle to assist cancer patients needing transportation to their treatments.
Drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 84 and have
- A good driving record
- A current, valid driver’s license
- Access to a safe and reliable vehicle
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance
- Complete an American Cancer Society training course
- Availability Monday through Saturday during the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
If cancer survivor, must be one year post-treatment.