Mother foundation charitable trust
JN-2 /65 /A-3,
GULMOHAR SOCIETY,SECTOR-9,VASHI ,NAVIMUMBAI
MOTHER FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST is a Charitable Institution formed in 2000 and is runned by Roman Catholic members and is since then engaged in missionary work believing in humanity and not in different creeds with the object of lifting up the socially backward class, Adivasi, Rural Area, which has been neglected.The aim is to rehabilitate the people of that class and to give them recognition in the Society. The Trust has been promoted by Mr. Prabhudas K Kamble and over the past 10 years the Trust is in charitable activities like providing food, clothing, medicine, organizing medical camps, blood donation camps, Secular/adult education, attending to HIV/AIDS patients, mobile medial camps, leprosy, street children, helping working womens and desperate, helping Adivasi people in Rural / Urban Areas etc in a reasonable scale.Looking to the growing needs of the economically weaker sections, the Trust intends to enlarge the scale of operations and is in the process of setting up a Hospital and college. Land admeasuring 6 acres has already been donated to the Trust by Mr. Kamble.
Since incorporation, the Trust is actively engaged in the following charitable activities:
- Organising periodical medical camps especially in Adivasi, slum and rural areas where medical facilities are not available or affordable. The Camps provide facilities including free medical check up and counseling and supply of medicines.
- Organising blood donation camps where the blood donated is reserved for cancer and other needy patients. The Camps also tend to the needs of people who want to conduct pathological tests including blood sugar, BP, and other lipid tests.
- Special medical Camps for Bone Density, weight reduction and counseling for Osteo Arthritis.
- Looking after AIDS and terminally ill patients and conducting HIV and CD4 tests. Medical support and counseling are given to them. We also arrange AIDS awareness programmes through Rallies and Conferences which are headed by leading personalities of the Society.
- Looking after the underprivileged children by supplying to them school uniforms, Books and food and paying their school fees. Nursing orphans and street children to give them a place in the Society.
- Imparting Secular education to aged illiterate public, especially in the Adivasi and rural areas.
- Opportunities for poor and exploited women, especially widows, by providing medicine, food and job opportunities including self employment opportunities like sewing and preparation of home made food.
- Attending to and nursing of physically handicapped people by providing wheel chairs wherever required and also providing education and employment opportunities.
Do you work for Mother foundation charitable trust? Become an administrator