Center for Nonviolent Solutions
The mission of the Center for Nonviolent Solutions is to provide education and resources to help people in the Worcester, MA area to understand nonviolence and peacemaking as a way of life and to reject the use of violence in resolving conflict.
The Center envisions communities where conflicts are resolved nonviolently, and where the skills for building a culture of peace are widely known and used to foster greater understanding,harmony, and justice.
The Center's principal activities include:
- youth education through in-school and after-school programming;
- school climate change initiatives;
- nonviolence education training for educators and youth workers;
- community presentations on nonviolent movements;
- supporting local peacemaking initiatives; and
- providing resources on nonviolent solutions to people in the greater Worcester, MA area.