Community Miracles in Action, Inc.
289 Ontario Street
Community Miracles in Action's mission is to support youth and families in achieving their maximum potential. The 2018 goals are
· To reach 300 youth ages 12-18
· To engage youth in consistent STEAM programming
· To introduce youth to exciting new career opportunities
· To help youth develop and practice self-help and conflict resolution skills
· To support youth in goal setting and attainment
· To encourage youth to adopt positive work attitudes, habits and behaviors
CMA is a 501c3 located in Cohoes, NY serving youth ages 12-18. 100% of all corporate sponsorship is applied directly to program resources and supplies.
The CMA family offers quality youth development programming, creates access to competent, inspired and committed role models and provides youth the opportunity and necessary support to create systems of success at home, school and work. All services are free of charge and as we grow will include drop in programs, teen center and needs based community resources. The programs range from music lessons to career and post-secondary education services. Most of all CMA offers students a safe place for youth to go where they can connect with adults who care, set and achieve goals, all while building relationships with others who have similar interests. At CMA we have a culture of unconditional acceptance and build confidence in our participants. The CMA family is committed to bringing about change through investing in our youth and the future of our community.
Do you work for Community Miracles in Action, Inc.? Become an administrator