PEACE X PEACE
Peace X Peace lifts women's voices, strengthens women's capacity to connect across divides, promotes leadership and gender equity, and nurtures a global network of peacebuilders.
Women have experiences and solutions for peace that have not been sufficiently recognized or valued. Peace X Peace strives to right this imbalance by implementing a number of unique programs.
- E-media - Our monthly e-newsletter, PeaceTimes, and our weekly blogs feature first person accounts about what’s happening around the world and how it impacts women.
- Other media – The book "Sixty Years, Sixty Voices: Israeli and Palestinian Women" and the documentary "Women on the Frontlines" show women’s peace power in the round.
- Connection Point – We link Arab and Muslim women with women from Western countries in a vibrant online community.
- Advocacy - We advocate for effective, sustained policies and programs that support and advance women.
- UN Collaboration - We collaborate on UN initiatives for women, including the Commission on the Status of Women, Millennium Development Goals, and UN Women.
- Women, Power and Peace Awards - Our annual awards honor extraordinary women and men on the frontlines of peacebuilding.