Friends of Farmworkers
699 Ranstead Street 4th FL
Friends of Farmworkers supports low-wage workers as they pursue economic and social justice. We do this through the provision of Legal Aid, Education, Advocacy and Impact Litigation.
Our program priority areas for direct legal aid are:
- Stopping wage theft;
- Protecting workers from unsafe and unhealthy work conditions;
- Remedying retaliation against workers for exercising their legal rights;
- Remedying discrimination in employment and housing on the basis of race, national origin, sex, disability, or familial status;
- Assisting victims of workplace exploitation, forced labor and other crimes; and
- Protecting victims of immigration fraud scams.
These issues are pervasive in low-wage work across industries, and they prevent individuals and families from achieving economic stability.
Do you work for Friends of Farmworkers? Become an administrator