OAKHURST RECOVERY PROGRAM
A Different Approach
ORP offers free, long-term residential support services for indigent, homeless men with drug and/or alcohol addiction. ORP's goal is to restore life to our residents by treating the underlying problems of chemical dependency, not just the emotional, intellectual, and spiritual consequences of addiction.
Our Services at no financial cost to our residence
· ORP offers homeless men with drug or alcohol addiction
· Free long-term support services -- from 9 to 24 months
· A 12-Step approach to recovery
· Daily individual and group recovery sessions
· Private bedrooms for up to 10 men in a house in a residential neighborhood
· Growing levels of responsibility as the men progress through the program
· Weekly sessions in art, speech, improvisation and 12-Step spirituality
The men who complete our program graduate not only clean and sober but also with steady employment and stable housing.