HANA FARMACY ORGANIZATION
Att: HANA FARMACY ORGANIZATION
HANA PHARMACY ORGANIZATION IN SUPPORT OF THE NON-REACHED PEOPLE IN THE WORD OF GOD AND MEDICAL REQUEREMENTS IN ISOLATED AND REMOTE AREAS OF THE SOUTH AND SOUTHEASTERN PARTS OF ANGOLA
1. Formation of an Organization: a) – Formation of Pharmacy with the support of the expenses as a tent stall, but since could not do and we could not achieve our objectives that of working for the suffering people, this idea was put aside and:
2. We decided to open up a Pharmacy HANA with the government coming to our aid through legalization and other state action which helped to put the organization on a proper background and to day we are proud to say it is functioning normally.
3. To call and forming interested groups for the objective of taking the Gospel of Christ, replacing the group of the (12) who had began abandoning the mission.
1- The Organization began as should below: - The identity of the Organization and its objectives. - The Organization’s structure and its constitution. - The foundation of HANA. - A should statement of necessities. - How the organization undertakes its work in the communities. - How the Organization manages to fund itself to evangelization campaign. HANA PHARMACY as an organization is an ONG, non-profitable; it is of a Christian background, of an inter-denominational church, Christian family, which intends to develop its activities in the communities alike and socially humanitarian and the Pharmacy was officially opened on 07/07/01 in the town of Lubango – Huila.
WHY WE CALL IT OR LINK IT AS A PHARMACY / ORGANIZATION
This happens that this structure is an organization without material and financial support, and it is difficult to go ahead with the work, therefore, we found stall to help us to defend the humanitarian needs as the case calls for from time to time.
The organization helps us in the promotion of our vision to go beyond the horizons, through equipping it with a strong team, cooperating and establishing itself through deepening contacts with its Partners etc.
THE FOUNDATION OF HANA
HANA Organization is in existence since 10 October 1999, developing its activities in the South and Southeastern parts of Angola, using medicines as an instrument and bait in order to reach the people in need of the word of God, where people die without Christ and without salvation in the communities. Lacking medical aid, as well as preparing for civil education against HIV/AIDS, this could cover nomadic children and orphans begging for assistance in the streets and garbage in the communities.
SHORT STATEMENT ON NECESSITIES
The first and big problem that HANA Organization has faced since its foundation is lack of supporting and serious partnerships to the needy for the achievement of the Organization’s objectives and purposes.
HOW WORK IS CARRIED OUT IN THE COMMUNITIES
Our group has a plan of expanding the gospel in every fortnight. But because of lack of means of transport, we have to carry this tour to the communities every after two ( 2 ) months.
HOW DOES HANA RAISE ITS FUNDS
1. In order to carry out a tour of this nature, the twelve ( 12 ) members have to prepare themselves for the tour through self-contributions by cash and food for one month. The members contribute 25 % of the total receipts, while HANA incurs 75% of the general expenses for our tour for medical assistance and about USD 500.00 for the hiring of 4x4 off road utility vehicle, and this is how we manage the planned trip. During the tour, we also take photographs for what we do with the inhabitants of the communities concerned, depending on the available facilities, which we have, our disposal.
2. Having taken these steps, the group divides itself into different working Areas: - Spiritual area - for the preaching of the gospel. - Humanitarian area – Giving tuition on civil education concerning epidemics (HIV/AIDS) offering the people on a large scale. - Assistance area – for the health of children and orphans affected by other epidemics like malaria, fever and others.
Taking advantage of this poverty-stricken situation and preaching the gospel of Christ in the areas most affected by matters and necessities of this nature, we therefore point out here that HANA Organization is established in the South and South-eastern parts of Angola on the African Continent for the motivated reasons cited above.
THE STRUCTURE OF THE ORGANIZATION
1. HANA, as an Organization is an institution with adequate conditions both for its members and for those in the rural areas or communities, which is initially localized in Lubango – Huila, Rua Deolinda Rodrigues, Edificio No. 41, C.P. 33, C/0 UIEA, Tel. 21392 office, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, represented by Mr. Augusto Mateus Chameia – as Founder.
2.All are Christians in plain communion and spiritual service each works as assigned by his/her inter-denominational Church.
HOW DO WE TAKE DECISIONS AND WORK COORDINATION:
A Decision-Making Committee, composed of, leads HANA Organization Twelve (12) full members already cited above who unanimously approve any Plan in offing.
HANA FAITH STATEMENT
A doctrinal background or a faith declaration will be needed by HAMA Pharmacy, including essential and interdenominational convictions on Christianity.
What we want is that the Bible is an inspired word of God, Which is inherent, infallible and authoritative. DIVINITY
a) – We believe in God, the Father is the first in the trinity living and is eternal Being, all powerful, totally wise, being, totally love, completely just / fair and perfect, Saint Sovereign King and Sustainers of the Universe. He is the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ of all true believers.
GOD THE FATHER AND SON
b) – We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is eternal and Begotten Son of God, who made flesh to reveal God to man to fulfil the prophecy, be Saviour of the Lost World. Jesus is totally God and man, unexpectedly united as the eternally unique person, and we believe in his miraculous virginal birth, his life without sin, substitutive sacrifice, all sufficient and full of sins on the cross. – His death, burial and bodily resurrection, His ascension on return to his Father, in His glorified body, His return to take His church. – His second return to judge the iniquitous and to give a start to His rule over earth for one thousand years.
THE HOLY SPIRIT
c) – We believe that the Holy Spirit is the first agent for the conviction of sin and for regeneration of the incredulous. Simultaneously with salvation the Holy Spirit transmit new life baptizes the believers in the body of Christ, lives in the believer permanently and seals him, - When the man was created in image of God, to glory God in communion with Him, through sin, the nature of man was corrupted and fell. Therefore, all man is separated from God, completely lost, dead for crimes and sins, and totally not capable of saving themselves, through their own efforts and writs. - We believe that through faith, salvation is given gracefully free of charge, the blood Jesus Christ shed on the cross gave proof to man that this was the background for the forgiveness of sins and for salvation. - We believe that all christens should live for Christ, and not for themselves alone, and through the power of fulfilment for the Spirit, they could live by Him, be obedient to the word of God, who could allow that the life of Christ should be shown through him in order to glory God. - We believe that the Church is the Body of Jesus Christ, of whom Jesus is the Head, and whose members are trustily, put in confidence with Christ through faith. - We believe in the resurrection of the bodies of believers for restoration to eternal life, and in communion with God, and in resurrection of the unbelievers for punishment and eternal separation from God, AMEN!
1- Government and a legal and binding entity already register it. 2- It has a Statute approved by all. 3- We already have a building and its localization. 4- We are a new organization for the young 5- We pledge to be members and we also promise to work hand in hand with our partners in the interest not only the Organization but as well as the non-reached people as far as the word of God is concerned.
For the Decision-Making Committee.
Augusto Mateus Chameia Managing Director.