Love Basket is an adoption agency founded in 1981. The first babies the agency cared for were brought to our orphanage in India in small baskets; hence the name, ‘Love Basket’. We have placed more than 1,000 children into permanent adoptive families.
Our near-term mission:
- Love Basket provides adoption services with excellence, integrity and Christian compassion.
Our long-term vision:
Reflecting the compassion of Jesus Christ, Love Basket will be a premier adoption agency:
- Supporting Birth Parents by providing free, confidential, and caring adoption counseling during and after pregnancy;
- Serving Adoptive Parents with respect, integrity and personalized care;
- Empowering Adopted Persons with a life-long community and adoption resources;
- Building a Unified Team with a passion for life, respect for one another, and a willingness to serve.