Committee to Elect Jonathan Janik
Our objective is to elect Jonathan Janik to the Cambridge City Council on November 6, 2007.
Jonathan Janik is a progressive Democrat who is running for office because he believes in taking action.
As city councilor, Jonathan wants to
- Represent a population that is currently overlooked
- Lookout for the future of Cambridge and usher a new generation of civic participation
- Improve basic municipal services such as snow removal, sidewalk maintenance, traffic enforcement, synchronize traffic signals, and bike paths
- Oppose zoning ordinances or variances that rubberstamp infill development and displaces green space
- Invest in our neighborhoods and foster small business growth while retaining the diverse, urban, and international culture of Cambridge
- Create more opportunities that increase homeownership while expanding open space and developing parkland for active/passive recreation activities
- Implement diverse and cultural after school programs
- Return good governance like transparency and open meetings
- Increase bilingual training to municipal employees and translate the Cambridge.gov into other languages to better serve our diverse community
For more information, please go to:
Do you work for Committee to Elect Jonathan Janik? Become an administrator