Old Cheney Road Farmers' Market is a member owned, non-profit farmers'
market with over 60 vendors--all food, all local. We are currently in
our ninth season at the same location and are open Sundays from 10am-2pm
late-April through October.
Old Cheney Road Farmers' Market Goals:
- To support farmers who care for the land and preserce local farmland
- To foster environmental stewardship from field to fork
- To connect local, small family farmers with local, urban consumers
- To educate the community about the importance of food grown with integrity
- To build a healthy community that is food secure