Medair is a humanitarian organisation inspired by Christian faith to relieve human suffering in some of the world's most remote and devastated places. We bring relief and recovery to people in crisis, regardless of race, creed or nationality. As signatories of the Red Cross Code of Conduct, we believe that aid should be given to everyone who is in need, regardless of political, social or religious viewpoint. We save lives in emergencies and then stay to help people recover from crisis with dignity—working side by side with communities to leave a lasting impact. We provide a range of emergency relief and recovery services: health care and nutrition; safe water, sanitation, and hygiene; shelter and infrastructure.
We work alongside communities in need to improve their Health & Nutrition; Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH); and Shelter and Infrastructure. We employ sector professionals, senior managers, and a wide range of support staff to carry out our vital humanitarian work.
Do you have strong work experience in your profession? Medair is looking for:
- Senior managers and business executives
- Project managers and team managers
- Doctors, nurses, nutritionists, public health managers, and other health professionals
- Engineers (civil, water resources, environmental), hydrologists,and other WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) professionals
- Construction project managers, architects, and professionals working in the construction trades
- Logistics professionals
- Accountants, bookkeepers, and finance officers
- Human resources professionals
- Professionals in communications, marketing, fundraising, and media
- Information and communication technology (ICT) professionals
Medair is currently working in Afghanistan, Haiti, Madagascar, D.R. Congo, Somalia, South Sudan, Middle East (Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Iraq), as well as Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh. Field contracts given will be based in one of these countries or any new programmes that Medair starts up.