Epilepsy Foundation of San Diego County
The Mission: to lead the fight to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy. The goals of the Foundation include:
- • Improve self-esteem and social skills of children and adults with epilepsy.
- • Increase individual and public understanding about the potential and needs of those with epilepsy regarding education, employment, recreation, and housing.
- • Promote equal opportunity in employment and full participation in life.
- • Increase awareness of the legal rights of persons with epilepsy.
- • Promote prevention and early recognition of epilepsy.